If you wanted to sleep fifty yards from strangers, listen to babies cry all night, and smell your neighbors grilling steaks, you would have slept in your backyard, but when it's a true wilderness experience you crave, load up your Deuter Aircontact 65+10 Backpack and venture far and away from any developed campsite, road, or camp group. Deuter made sure this pack was comfortable enough to carry gear on the long haul by giving the pack its Aircontact back system, which basically consists of an x-frame for support, breathable padding, and air channels for ample ventilation.
Both the hips and shoulder straps are contoured for a comfortable fit and are lined with a 3D air mesh for superior comfort. In terms of features, the Aircontact is not lacking. The top lid is height-adjustable, a separate bottom compartment is ideal for storing a sleeping bag, and multiple gear loops can be used to carry everything from ice axes and carabiners to trekking poles and a fishing rod.
- Expedition-style backpack for multi-day or -week trips
- Three access points keep gear organized and easy to find
- Aircontact system uses mesh "pump" to maximize airflow
- Hipbelt is cut anatomically and shifts with hips on trail
- Gear loops pack extra items that won't fit inside
- Height adjustable top lid keeps head and neck comfortable
- Material protects from abrasions on the trail or at camp
- Item #DTR008R